As you know, we won’t put Guinness on tap for St Patrick’s Day.
Instead, we decided to celebrate a great Irish Brewery: The White Hag.
For St Patrick’s Day weekend, starting from Friday 15th of March, we’ll have 6 of their beers on tap:
– The Black Pig, 4.2% stout
– Little Fawn, 4.2% session IPA
– The Púca, 3.5% dry hopped lemon sour with berry, hibiscus & ginger
– Warrior Queen, 4.5% red ale
– Brann & Sceolan, 7.2% IPA
– Ninth Wave, 5.4% pale ale
If you want to know more about The White Hag: https://thewhitehag.com
This is a free, non-ticketed event. Just turn up and enjoy some Irish goodness.