We, Hereford Beer House Ltd, 65 West Street, Hereford, HR4 0BX, are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. If you have any questions about how we do this, you can send us a message at beerbox @ herefordbeerhouse.co.uk
• We will only ever ask for what we really need to know.
• We will collect and use the personal data that you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
• We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us and the communication channels that you ask us to use.
• We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
• We will never sell your data.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in a number of different ways as explained below. This illustrates what we do, and why we do it.
|Your name and address||To deliver your order to you|
|Your email address||To send you important messages relating to your order. We will not share your email address with third parties and will not use it for marketing purposes.|
|Your date of birth||To ensure you’re over 18 and legally allowed to drink beer
To prevent the selling of restricted products to minors
|Information about the device you use to browse our website||To help us show you relevant content
To give you the best possible browsing experience
Sharing Your Information
We make a point of never sharing your personal data with any third parties.
However we need to share your name and address with the delivery company that will deliver your order.
Keeping Your Information
We’ll hold onto your details for as long as it’s necessary for us to use them to provide the services you need. If you’ve placed an order with us then we have a duty to hold onto your details for 7 years.
- The right to know how your information is being used
- The right to access all the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that this information is updated
- The right to request we delete your data (in certain circumstances)
- The right to stop marketing messages
- The right to request we transfer certain bits of your information to another provider
- The right to complain to the ICO
- To identify you
- To customise our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
All online payments are processed by PayPal on a secure checkout page. We do not collect payment information.