Starting on Thursday 18th of April and over the Easter weekend, we’re having a tap takeover from Norwegian brewery Lervig.
We’ll have 6 of their beers on tap and plenty of cans to take out or drink in. Freddie, a real Norwegian who represents Lervig in the UK, will also be there to talk about the brewery and answer your questions.
- 3 Bean Stout, 12% imperial stout with tonka, vanilla and cacao beans.
- Passion Tang, 7% sour beer with passion fruit and Grains of Paradise.
- Coconuts, 12.5% imperial stout with coconut, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Easy, 4.5% DDH pale ale.
- Orange Velvet, 5.5% DDH IPA with a touch of mango, lime and vanilla.
- Perler For Svin, 6.3% New England IPA with Azzaca, Mosaic and Simcoe hops.
The Lervig party will go on at the Firefly too, so check their page for more details!
Free event, no booking necessary.