Following on from the success of last year’s event we’ll be bringing Tiny Rebel’s 8th Birthday bash to Hereford Beer House. This time it’s 8 beers all brewed by Tiny Rebel, they come in pairs and they want you guys to experiment by blending these unique beers to create 4 blends. We’ll be pouring all beers individually but you can also choose to blend 2 x 1/3rd pints. We’ll also have limited amounts of the Birthday boxes which include the 8 beers, a special glass and a clothing item to be announced.
Here are the 8 beers we’ll be pouring:
* Holy Hand Grenade – Sabro & Nelson Sauvin NEIPA – 6.8%
* Paradise City – Loral & Mosaic NEIPA – 6.8%
* Not So Fast Roundboy – Coconut & Vanilla Creme – 5%
* Shake ‘N’ Bake – Chocolate & Banana Protein Hardshake – 6%
* Fizzy Bubbly – Key Lime Lager – 4.8%
* Screwface – Sicilian Lemon Sour – 4.2%
* Dodge, Dip, Duck And Dulce – Dulce de Leche Pastry Stout – 11%
* Here Gose Nothing – Imperial Blackcurrant Pastry Gose – 8%
Thursday 13th of February from 12pm, hopefully on through most of the weekend too. No tickets necessary.
For more info about the Welsh brewery: www.tinyrebel.co.uk